About the Program
The Reach Cyber Ambassador Program, launching in January 2024, is designed to incentivize enrolled caretakers for their help in sharing their love of Reach in the community and in helping enroll new families. Caretakers who are in good standing with teacher communication and student attendance are encouraged and welcome to join us. "Level up" from Rocketeer to All-Star while helping spread the good word about Reach Cyber Charter School!
Ambassadors will need to attend one (1) monthly meeting year-round. Monthly meetings will have two options to attend and will be no longer than an hour. Ambassadors may choose to assist with External Outreach tabling events to give a caretaker's perspective about Reach. There is no compensation for this program.
Successfully register for the program and pass your clearances.
- Digital certificate
- Official Reach ambassador pin
- Ambassador T-shirt
- School discussion materials
Successfully enroll 10+ students who complete enrollment OR have reached Gold Star status and have gone above and beyond for participation, volunteering, and assisting the Outreach Team.
- Receive a distinguished special honor (TBA at a future meetings)
Get Your Volunteer Clearances
Tuberculosis (TB) testing
- Ambassadors are required to obtain a negative TB test within at least 3 months of volunteering
Act 151 - Child Abuse Clearance - ("Volunteer" and must be within 1 calendar year of start of ambassador program)
- First time users will be required to Create an Individual Account
- Returning users once logged in will "Access My Clearances" and "Create a Clearance Application".
- Complete the application process making sure to select the Application Purpose for Volunteer.
- Once completed ambassadors will upload the certificate to Compliance Tracker .
Act 34 - PA State Police (PSP) Criminal History (PATCH) - ("Volunteer" and must be within 1 calendar year of start date of ambassador program)
- Go to the PATCH Website and "Submit a New Record Check".
- Complete the New Record Check process making sure to select an Individual Request for Volunteer Purposes.
- Once complete ambassadors will upload the certificate to Compliance Tracker .
Act 114 - FBI Fingerprinting (Do not need if you're not getting paid and have lived in PA for 10 years)
- If volunteer has not been a resident but obtained an FBI clearance, must submit their previous FBI clearance.
- If an FBI clearance is required, please use this Link and code 1KG6Q9 for PA Charter Schools - (Volunteer)
- Once completed ambassadors will upload the UEID # to Compliance Tracker .
Access the Clearance Compliance Tracking Portal :
- Click the Access Portal button.
- You'll be prompted for the Organizational Code, which is REACH.
- Click Next
- Enter your First & Last Name along with your work Email Address, which are used to look up your profile.
- If a match is found, a code will be emailed to you, which you'll enter in the pop box and then click Next.
- If a match isn't found, please contact Human Resources
- Once you've gain access to your profile, you'll see a list of your clearances and will use the Update button to enter/upload your new ones.